How can we help you?
We know that you probably have a lot of questions about our practice, your oral health, and dentistry in general. At Orchards Dental, we are dedicated to patient education. This means that no question is ever silly, so don't hesitate to ask!
Our dental team will always make time to listen to and address your questions and concerns, and you are welcome to call us or send us an email as well.
We've collected a series of questions we often hear. Take a look and see if your question has been answered below. If it's not here – or you'd like more information – just let us know and we'll be happy to help!
Dental anxiety is a common issue. We want to help our patients feel comfortable and confident at every visit with us, so we've added some features to our office that we think you'll appreciate.
Amenities at Orchards Dental
- Sedation – We offer both nitrous oxide and oral sedation. Let us know if you think you could benefit from sedation dentistry.
- Neck pillows and blankets – We'll help you feel comfortable and cozy throughout your visit.
- Topical anesthetic – If you ask anyone what they hate about going to the dentist, they'll probably tell you the shots! Applying topical anesthetic prior to a shot helps begin the numbing process and makes the shot more comfortable. A topical anesthetic can also be used during cleanings if your teeth are sensitive or you find cleanings uncomfortable.
- Private treatment rooms – Your confidential information should stay that way, and our private treatment rooms help provide a sense of privacy and comfort.
- TVs on the ceiling – Relax during your visit with a favorite TV show or movie.
- Headphones – Many patients find that the sounds of the dental office can provoke anxiety. We provide headphones that help drown out these noises so you can have a more relaxing visit.
If you have any questions about the care or amenities we offer, don't hesitate to give us a call!