Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know that you probably have a lot of questions about our practice, your oral health, and dentistry in general. At Orchards Dental, we are dedicated to patient education. This means that no question is ever silly, so don't hesitate to ask!
Our dental team will always make time to listen to and address your questions and concerns, and you are welcome to call us or send us an email as well.
We've collected a series of questions we often hear. Take a look and see if your question has been answered below. If it's not here – or you'd like more information – just let us know and we'll be happy to help!
- Do you accept new patients and emergency patients? How soon can I get an appointment?
- What happens if I lose a tooth?
- How much will it cost for me to replace a missing tooth or missing teeth?
- Do silver fillings need to be replaced with white fillings?
- What can I do to make my smile look better?
- Will anyone be able to tell that I have a dental implant?
- Why is it important to replace missing teeth?
- How do I care for my implants?
- Is Invisalign painful?
- How does Invisalign work?
- What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Do you offer payment plans or financing?
- I'm scared, but I know I need to see a dentist. What can you do to make my visit less scary?
- Is it possible to straighten my teeth without braces?
- How often should my child see a dentist?
- What should I expect at my first visit?
- What are the consequences of untreated gum disease (periodontal disease)?
- Will it hurt to get a root canal?
- Is it safe to whiten my teeth? What treatments are available to make my teeth whiter?
- Are dental implants an option for anyone? Am I too old for dental implants?
- What treatment can I get for sleep apnea? Are there options besides the CPAP?